(€6.67 a metro quadro)
PRICE INCLUDING VAT AND TRANSPORT
90% Festuca Arundinacea 10% Poa Pratense
- The lawn to roll in real grass.
- Easy attachment due to a dense root system.
- Installation is simple and immediate.
- Politiche per la sicurezza (modificale nel modulo Rassicurazioni cliente)
- Politiche per le spedizioni (modificale nel modulo Rassicurazioni cliente)
- Politiche per i resi (modificale nel modulo Rassicurazioni cliente)
The lawn to roll in real grass (*) obtained from a mixture of 90% of festuca arundinacea and 10% poa pratense.
Is the lawn more, classic. Evergreen and resistant to impact and in the shade.
Laid on the ground will be sufficient to flush it and the lawn will sink its roots into the soil.
In a matter of a few days will complete the attachment and you will have a lawn in the grass real thick and dense.
This solution of selling a pallet of 165 square meters is designed for those who want to make their garden a simple and quick way.
We point out the possibility of buying sizes which are specific of the lawn rolls. (**)
* The lawn rolls is perishable goods. So make sure to let you ship to an address where it can be delivered without difficulty.
** Lawn Turf Online, find address WWW.PRATOERBOSO.IT it is our specific portal for the sale of the lawn in rolls and is capable of calculating the optimal cost of the delivery of the lawn in any area of Italy.
It is not advisable to insert multiples of these pallets of 165 sqm in the shopping cart to try to reach a certain size.
You will pay a very high price due to postage and packing more pallets.
It is recommended that you buy the lawn rolls into the sizes you want on www.pratoerboso.it
Rolled Lawn Installation
It is necessary to lay the lawn within 24 hours of delivery to ensure its integrity.
1. Removal of any coarse residue from the soil (organic and non-organic).
2. Total elimination of weeds: weeding based on glyphosate and false sowing if necessary.
3. Processing of the substrate if there is an excessively compact and asphyxiated ground. Correct the soil if it is excessively silty or sandy, in the first case with peat and in the second case with sand or lapillus.
4. Accurate leveling to avoid harmful water stagnation. Keep the ground level at least 2 cm below the level of sidewalks or walkways in general.
5. Fertilization based on PK to stimulate the root development of the root ball.
6. Laying the lawn: carefully arrange the clods and mount them staggered. In very large plots, irrigate as you lay to avoid dehydration of the lawn, especially in the summer season. Do not use small pieces of sod as they quickly become dehydrated. Once the laying has been completed, make sure the carpet adheres to the underlying ground (rolling), to eliminate air pockets that would prevent it from rooting.
7. Irrigate abundantly as soon as the lawn has been laid. In the following days, make sure that the water supply always keeps the clod and the underlying soil very humid to help root it. It is advisable to irrigate in the coolest hours of the day: early morning. About a week to 10 days after installation you should no longer be able to lift the clods.
8. Gradually decrease irrigation trying to accustom the turf to the lowest possible water supply depending on the soil, sun exposure and season.
9. Preventive fungicide treatment , especially in the summer season.
10. First mowing of the lawn about 10 days after installation e always collection of the cut.
11. There are no seasonal limits for the installation of the lawn, it is good practice, however, in case of installation at high temperatures, to prevent fungal attacks with specific products and never install in the presence of frozen ground.
12. Fertilization: slow release fertilizers are recommended to avoid scalding of the turf at the vegetative restart and in the autumn period.