The size of the plate is 125 x 40 cm and then the soil covers half a square meter of surface.
The quantity ordered means in meters, this means that if you write in the Amount field, '100', you will receive 200 rolls of lawn capable of covering a surface of 100 square meters.
- We protect your data and your purchases
- Fast shipping throughout Europe
- Return accepted within 14 days
Mixture of Festuca Arundinacea and Poa Pratense
And' lawn classic suitable for residential use in the temperate zones.
Can you are used for the construction of sports facilities is non-professional.
Being the type of lawn the most widely produced turns out to be the most economical while being durable and pleasing to the eye.
This type of lawn is highly resistant to the variation of temperature.
It has a good resistance to the cold In colder climates, with minimum temperatures permanently below zero, tend to turn yellow even in its entirety remains green.
The resistance to heat is the best among the species of evergreen.
It has an excellent resistance to impact
Very good in the context of the species of evergreen.
It has a good resistance in the shade
Tolerate situations of half-shadow, as it is not completely in the dark.
To be cut at a height between 4 and 5 cm. Does not tolerate cuts under 3.5 cm. The cut can be made with mower blades helical or rotary.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Rolled Lawn Installation
It is necessary to lay the lawn within 24 hours of delivery to ensure its integrity.
1. Removal of any coarse residue from the soil (organic and non-organic).
2. Total elimination of weeds: weeding based on glyphosate and false sowing if necessary.
3. Processing of the substrate if there is an excessively compact and asphyxiated ground. Correct the soil if it is excessively silty or sandy, in the first case with peat and in the second case with sand or lapillus.
4. Accurate leveling to avoid harmful water stagnation. Keep the ground level at least 2 cm below the level of sidewalks or walkways in general.
5. Fertilization based on PK to stimulate the root development of the root ball.
6. Laying the lawn: carefully arrange the clods and mount them staggered. In very large plots, irrigate as you lay to avoid dehydration of the lawn, especially in the summer season. Do not use small pieces of sod as they quickly become dehydrated. Once the laying has been completed, make sure the carpet adheres to the underlying ground (rolling), to eliminate air pockets that would prevent it from rooting.
7. Irrigate abundantly as soon as the lawn has been laid. In the following days, make sure that the water supply always keeps the clod and the underlying soil very humid to help root it. It is advisable to irrigate in the coolest hours of the day: early morning. About a week to 10 days after installation you should no longer be able to lift the clods.
8. Gradually decrease irrigation trying to accustom the turf to the lowest possible water supply depending on the soil, sun exposure and season.
9. Preventive fungicide treatment , especially in the summer season.
10. First mowing of the lawn about 10 days after installation e always collection of the cut.
11. There are no seasonal limits for the installation of the lawn, it is good practice, however, in case of installation at high temperatures, to prevent fungal attacks with specific products and never install in the presence of frozen ground.
12. Fertilization: slow release fertilizers are recommended to avoid scalding of the turf at the vegetative restart and in the autumn period.