The size of the plate is 125 x 40 cm and then the soil covers half a square meter of surface.
The quantity ordered means in meters, this means that if you write in the Amount field, '100', you will receive 200 rolls of lawn capable of covering a surface of 100 square meters.
- Politiche per la sicurezza (modificale nel modulo Rassicurazioni cliente)
- Politiche per le spedizioni (modificale nel modulo Rassicurazioni cliente)
- Politiche per i resi (modificale nel modulo Rassicurazioni cliente)
Mixture of Zoysia Japonica
The meadows residential in the areas of mild/hot climate. Ideal in all situations of intense foot traffic and low maintenance level.
Resistance to temperatures
Excellent resistance to heat, vegeta up to 40°C. In winter, when it is exposed permanently to minimum temperatures on average fall below 10°C, the beginning of the entry into dormancy, characterized initially by a growth interruption and subsequent discoloration. To the attainment of the threshold of 0°C has a total bleaching effect with a white ivory very uniform. The resistance to the cold, in the context of the warm season turfgrasses, it is considered to be the best as the periods of dormancy are not very long and is also able to withstand temperatures up occasional up to -15°C. In temperate climates usually enters dormancy in the month of December and then rinverdirsi in the month of March.
Resistance to impact
Excellent, it is definitely the species with the highest resistance to wear. Furthermore, it is able to colonize again the areas thinned out, even if with a certain slowness, due to the presence of stolons.
Tolerates conditions of half-shade.
The cutting height range recommended is between 3 and 4 cm and can be made with mower blades helical or rotary. During the winter months, the cutoff frequency is drastically reduced up to zero in the case of entry into dormancy.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Rolled Lawn Installation
It is necessary to lay the lawn within 24 hours of delivery to ensure its integrity.
1. Removal of any coarse residue from the soil (organic and non-organic).
2. Total elimination of weeds: weeding based on glyphosate and false sowing if necessary.
3. Processing of the substrate if there is an excessively compact and asphyxiated ground. Correct the soil if it is excessively silty or sandy, in the first case with peat and in the second case with sand or lapillus.
4. Accurate leveling to avoid harmful water stagnation. Keep the ground level at least 2 cm below the level of sidewalks or walkways in general.
5. Fertilization based on PK to stimulate the root development of the root ball.
6. Laying the lawn: carefully arrange the clods and mount them staggered. In very large plots, irrigate as you lay to avoid dehydration of the lawn, especially in the summer season. Do not use small pieces of sod as they quickly become dehydrated. Once the laying has been completed, make sure the carpet adheres to the underlying ground (rolling), to eliminate air pockets that would prevent it from rooting.
7. Irrigate abundantly as soon as the lawn has been laid. In the following days, make sure that the water supply always keeps the clod and the underlying soil very humid to help root it. It is advisable to irrigate in the coolest hours of the day: early morning. About a week to 10 days after installation you should no longer be able to lift the clods.
8. Gradually decrease irrigation trying to accustom the turf to the lowest possible water supply depending on the soil, sun exposure and season.
9. Preventive fungicide treatment , especially in the summer season.
10. First mowing of the lawn about 10 days after installation e always collection of the cut.
11. There are no seasonal limits for the installation of the lawn, it is good practice, however, in case of installation at high temperatures, to prevent fungal attacks with specific products and never install in the presence of frozen ground.
12. Fertilization: slow release fertilizers are recommended to avoid scalding of the turf at the vegetative restart and in the autumn period.