(€6.93 a metro quadro)
PRICE INCLUDING VAT AND TRANSPORT
90% Festuca Arundinacea 10% Poa Pratense
- The lawn to roll in real grass.
- Easy attachment due to a dense root system.
- Installation is simple and immediate.
- Politiche per la sicurezza (modificale nel modulo Rassicurazioni cliente)
- Politiche per le spedizioni (modificale nel modulo Rassicurazioni cliente)
- Politiche per i resi (modificale nel modulo Rassicurazioni cliente)
The lawn to roll in real grass (*) obtained from a mixture of 90% of festuca arundinacea and 10% poa pratense.
Is the lawn more, classic. Evergreen and resistant to impact and in the shade.
Laid on the ground will be sufficient to flush it and the lawn will sink its roots into the soil.
In a matter of a few days will complete the attachment and you will have a lawn in the grass real thick and dense.
This solution of selling a pallet of 80 square meters is designed for those who want to make their garden a simple and quick way.
We report our specific portal for the sale of the lawn in rolls (**) Lawn Turf Online that you can find on the internet address >>> WWW.PRATOERBOSO.NET <<<
* The lawn rolls is perishable goods. So make sure to let you ship to an address where it can be delivered without difficulty.
** We recommend ordering the lawn roll on Lawn Turf Online because the software used by the Lawn Shop for the calculation of the cost of transport is not capable of calculating an optimal price for each residential area.
Lawn Turf Online, find address WWW.PRATOERBOSO.NET it is our specific portal for the sale of the lawn in rolls and is capable of calculating the optimal cost of the delivery of the lawn in any area of Italy.
It is not even advisable to insert multiple in the cart to try to reach a certain size.
It is recommended that you buy the lawn rolls into the sizes you want on www.pratoerboso.net
- Thickness of plate (cm)
- 1.5 - 2
- Number of clods
- Size of clod (cm)
- Festuca arundinacea (%)
- Poa pratense (%)
- Resistance to cold
- Resistance to heat
- Resistance to impact
- Resistance to drought
- Resistance to salinity
- The regions recommended
- Type of lawn
No customer reviews for the moment.